The launch of Family Medicine at Fenway Health was a unique “first” for the health center by expanding the center’s services to include care of patients of all ages, including children. Such a change required extensive internal communications support to help implement a successful launch initially, as well as a more long-term, on-going marketing strategy to promote the new services to community members.
A year-long, multi-channel campaign was developed and implemented to align with the company’s mission and its target communities. Its aim was to promote the new services to potential patients as well as raise larger brand awareness to help position Fenway as a family practice. Reinforcing the idea of Fenway’s unique community, the message was a simple one: “Our Family is here to serve yours.”
The campaign leveraged a wide mix of various marketing and communications:
- Strategic communications planning, in support of initial announcement, launch and awareness of program.
- Integrated, ongoing marketing efforts, spanning print, digital, social and paid advertising channels.
- Internal communications support to facilitate initial launch at 1340 Boylston St., as well as secondary expansion to its 142 Berkeley St. location.
- Community building and engagement initiatives, including market integration at Boston Pride, and the development of #FenwayIsFamily digital sweepstakes.
- Internal Communications
- On-site print & digital signage
- Functional Presentation Support
- Social Media
- Digital Advertising (Facebook, Google Ad Words)
- Online #FenwayIsFamily Photo Contest
- Community Engagement
- Traditional Advertising
- Landing Page Development
- Web & SEO Optimization